Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome to the Fall 2010 Grain Order. I am trying something different this year, particularly after my last fall order arrived in February! This year I have ordered the Montana grains in advance and I will take orders for these, as well as the other items I carry, for pick up during the weekend of November 19, 20 and 21. I will be sending order forms out by email first and then to snail mail addresses by the end of October.

One of the benefits is that you have a lot more flexibility in your pick up time, and another is that I will be having samples of breads, muffins, cookies and rolls for you to try and I can also offer smaller quantities of any grains or beans because I am not limited by having to function in a parking lot! If you would like help with bread making you may bring your own samples for me to see and/or I will make a batch of bread for you. If you would like to see any demonstrations in particular, please let me know in advance.

Watch for the order form soon and if you don't think I have your email address please send it to me at Breadspot@sbcglobal.net

Thank you so much! Hope to see you soon.
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment